Quick Apple Cinnamon Rabdi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17637 times
Milk is thickened with fresh bread crumbs to give you an instant rabdi. This is not the original recipe but one that's used to make a really creamy rabdi in a jiffy.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Add the bread crumbs and condensed milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and cool slightly.
- Add the apple and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours and serve chilled.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||275.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.