Papad Potato Roll
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 297 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41556 times
Papad Potato Rolls features a more scrumptious filling rolled up into papads, which are then deep-fried. You could serve it as an appetizer or with cocktails; on the other hand, you could also opt for it as a standalone snack with tea.
- Combine the plain flour and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Combine the potatoes, green chillies, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, lemon juice and coriander in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into 50 mm. (2”) oval rolls.
- Dip each roll in the plain flour-water mixture and roll in the papad till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry, a few rolls at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Papad Potato Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||129.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||4.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.6 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.