Paneer Tikki Pasanda
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 471 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49322 times
Soft tikkis and spicy gravy are made for each other! in case you are in a hurry you can avoid making tikkis and just use paneer cubes instead.
- Combine all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and oil and mix well.
- Shape into flat round tikkis and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava and cook on both sides till they are golden brown.
- Combine all the ingredients with 1 cup of water and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Deep fry the onions in oil until golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and then blend to a smooth paste in a blender. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the paste no. 1 and cook on a low flame for a few minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and punjabi garam masala, mix well and cook again for a few minutes.
- Add the beaten curds, mix well and go on stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the paste no. 2, salt and cook till oil separates from the gravy.
- Add ½ cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Arrange the paneer tikkis in a plate. Pour the hot gravy on the top.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||528.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.