Oats Chocolate Walnut Balls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30934 times
Pamper yourself and your kids with these crunchy-munchy, nutty, chocolaty balls! Made of quick cooking rolled oats, nuts and dried fruits, these balls have an interesting mouth-feel and taste.
The chocolaty flavour only adds to the fun, making it all the more enticing! Once you add the warm chocolate sauce, mix and roll the balls immediately before they dry up. Once they dry, it will be difficult to roll them into balls.
Chock-full of healthy ingredients like fibre-rich oats and protein-rich nuts, the Oats Chocolate Walnut Balls is an ideal snack for growing kids.
They can carry it to school or munch on it after they return from school. Of course, there is some chocolate in it, but balanced by all the good ingredients, it can surely be enjoyed once in a while!
You can also try other recipes like Oats Lollipop or Oats, Walnut and Cornflakes Snack Bar .
- Combine the dark chocolate and the milk chocolate in a deep bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute and mix well.
- Combine the oats, walnuts, almonds and raisins in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over it and mix very well using your hands.
- Quickly divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container at room temperature. Use as required.
- It says fresh stays for 2 to 3 days when stored in an air-tight container at room temperature.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per ball
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.