Mini Raisin Muffins
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20276 times
Homemade muffins are nutritious and can easily satisfy the craving for sweets, without all the calories of a frosted cake. Oats and raisins further add their goodness making these muffins a healthy treat for little brains. These muffins are sure to ward off all the stress your little one goes through during exams.
- Sieve the flour, wheat flour and baking powder together. Repeat again for 2 to 3 times. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl till smooth and creamy.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence and mix gently.
- Slowly add the flour, oats and raisins and mix gently.
- Sprinkle first the fruit salt followed by 1 tbsp of water on it and mix gently so as to incorporate air into the batter.
- Divide the batter into 7 equal portion and spoon out each portion of the batter into 7 small paper cups and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC (360ºF) for 15 to 20 minutes or till they turn brown.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.