Mini Cheese and Dill Sandwiches
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 93 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24843 times
Oh-so-yummy describes these dainty Mini Cheese and Dill Sandwiches best. The creaminess brought about by soft butter and cheese is beautifully complemented by the fresh aroma and flavour of chopped dill. Indeed, this starter cum snack is a delight to behold and bite into.
These mini sandwiches look best when cut into small roundels, but do not worry about wastage because you can simply powder the remaining bread into bread crumbs and store it in the refrigerator for future use. Likewise the remaining portions of the cheese slices can also be stored in the fridge to use with other dishes.
Next when you have a High Tea Party make sure these Mini Cheese and Dill Sandwiches are a part of the buffet spread, this sandwich will please guests with it's creamy-cheesy flavour packed in dainty bread roundels.
- Combine the butter and dill in a bowl and mix well to make a spread. Keep aside.
- Cut each bread slice into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle using a cookie cutter. Keep aside.
- Cut each cheese slice into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle using a cookie cutter. Keep aside.
- Place 2 bread roundels on a clean, dry surface, apply approx. 1 tsp of the spread evenly all over.
- Put a cheese roundel over one roundel and cover with the other roundel with the spread side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 6 more mini sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per mini sandwiche
|Vitamin A||259 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.