Mango Souffle, Eggless Mango Souffle
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45283 times
A soufflé is a classic French dessert that is rich, creamy and unbelievably light. While the traditional recipes are egg-based, we reproduce the same light-as-air experience without using eggs.
Veg gelatin powder helps us in this task! This Eggless Mango Soufflé combines the divine flavour of mangoes with the ethereal texture of soufflés to give your palate a treat that is par comparison.
Finish your party menu with crowd-pleasing desserts like Thandai Souffle , Chocolate Banana Mousse , Apple Crisp Pudding , Chocolate Cheese Tart and Tiramisu Sundaé .
- Combine the whipped cream and icing sugar in a deep bowl and beat till thick using an electric beater. Keep aside.
- Put the mango pulp in a deep bowl and beat it using an electric beater for 1 minute.
- Combine the gelatin powder and 4 tbsp of hot water in a bowl and mix well and add it to the mango pulp and beat it with an electric beater for 1 minute.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and fold gently using a spatula.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 10 individual glasses or bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours or till the souffle sets.
- Serve chilled garnished with mango pieces.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||905.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.