Hawaiian Fruit Bowl with Vanilla Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 121 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17144 times
Fibre-rich fresh fruits get an exotic twist in this tropical fruit bowl topped with low fat, low cholesterol vanilla cream.
- Peel and cut the pineapple. Scoop the melon using a melon scoop to get marble- shaped rounds.
- Peel, cut and quarter the bananas. Brush with lemon juice.
- Cut the apple into large cubes. Brush with lemon juice.
- Mix all the fruits in a bowl.
- Serve chilled topped with beaten vanilla cream.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the agar agar and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
- Boil the milk, add the agar agar and sugar and mix well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then add the vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Whisk well and keep aside.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.