Easy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1058 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 358507 times
This pasta dish is satisfying because of its high carbohydrate content which is beneficial for you especially during your first trimester and also while you are lactating. The milk and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium while the other ingredients supplement this recipe with iron, folic acid, fibre and vitamin C.
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the onion, celery and capsicum for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk and cheese slices and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables, mixed herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.
- Approximately 1¼ cups of dried pasta will yield 2 cups of cooked pasta.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.