Cutlets in Tomato Sauce with Spaghetti
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24887 times
The combination of cutlets and spaghetti makes this starter quite sumptuous, while the tomato sauce provides all the flavours you need to by-pass a separate accompaniment. Overall, the Cutlets in Tomato Sauce with Spaghetti is a winner when it comes to preparing a tasty yet different starter, which has something to offer everybody – be it the snack lover, the spaghetti freak or the diner who dwells on tangy thrills.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a cutlet.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook the cutlets using a little oil till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the tomatoes with ¼ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till the tomatoes are soft.
- Allow them to cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Strain the mixture with the help of a strainer and transfer to a non-stick pan.
- Add the sugar, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Take a serving plate, put the cutlets on it, pour the sauce over it and finally put the spaghetti evenly over it and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.