Crunchy Pineapple Cake
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20418 times
Everything about this cake is very simple, except the taste, which is so exotic! The Crunchy Pineapple Cake has a very simple base made of biscuits, cream, fruits and orange juice; and a crunchy topping of crushed chikki. There is quite a lot of room for creativity here, as you can use any biscuit or fruit of your choice – perhaps you can involve your kids in making this quick treat.
- Dip 8 nice biscuits one by one in orange juice and arrange them on a flat plate with 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows so as to form a rectangle.
- Put ? of the whipped cream on the biscuits and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Sprinkle the chopped pineapple evenly over it.
- Again put ? of the whipped cream over the pineapple and spread it evenly using a palate knife.
- Dip the remaining 8 biscuits in orange juice one by one and again place 4 biscuits each one besides the other in 2 rows over the whipped cream.
- Finally put the remaining ? of the whipped cream and spread it using a palate knife.
- Garnish with the crushed chikki on top and pineapple pieces along the circumference of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve chilled.
Crunchy Pineapple Cake Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||651.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||26 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.