Crispy Corn Cups
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17188 times
A sumptuous bread delight! Vitamin A, calcium, crispness, good looks, better taste what else could a connoisseur possibly wish for?
- Remove the crust from the bread slices.
- Roll out a little with a rolling pin and press into the cavities of a muffin tray which is greased with butter.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in a hot oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté till they are golden brown.
- Add the capsicum and green chillies and fry for a minute.
- Add the corn, milk, cornflour and salt and cook till the mixture thickens. Keep aside.
- Fill a little mixture in each toast case, sprinkle cheese on top. Bake in hot oven at 200°C (400°F) for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||172.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||11.6 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.