Cheese Carrot and Beetroot Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13769 times
A colourful and creamy delight, which will soon become everybody’s favourite!
The Cheese, Carrot and Beetroot Roll is a dainty snack made by rolling a creamy and cheesy mixture of grated veggies in bread, and baking it till it gets a fabulous texture, which is mildly crisp outside and succulent inside.
A brushing of butter over the bread roll makes sure that it bakes beautifully. You can serve these tasty and attractive rolls as a starter at parties, or as a tea-time snack.
Enjoy it immediately after baking. Try other such delicacies like the Baked Bread Rolls and Baked Wheat Puffs with Cheese and Onions
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Remove the crust from the bread slices.
- Roll each slice using a rolling pin.
- Place a rolled bread slice on a clean, dry surface and place a portion of the prepared filling at one end of the bread slice and roll it up tightly.
- Cut the roll into 2 equal portions. Place it on a greased baking tray, brush little butter evenly on top of the bread rolls and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 10 more rolls.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||209.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.