Vatana Nu Oondhiyu
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 215 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12492 times
A quick way to make oondhiyu of fresh green peas, cooked with the pods.
- Wash and string the peas, taking care not to separate the segments.
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and allow it to rest for about 1 minute.
- These peas have to be eaten in the same way as you would eat drumsticks.
- If you do not wish to use fresh garlic, use 2 cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander instead.
Nutrient values per
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.