Stir Fry Noodles in Black Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8035 times
If your palate rejoices at the sight of fiery treats, then this Stir Fry Noodles in Black Sauce is just perfect for you.
Noodles , along with sliced capsicum, other veggies and bean sprouts, is perked up with a really pungent combination of sauces like Hoisin sauce, soya sauce and vinegar.
Sesame seeds, a very popular garnish in Chinese cuisine, unfurls its magic in this dish too, creating a really crisp and aromatic sensation that is sure to tickle your taste buds.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the hakka noodles, soya sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar and salt, toss well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately topped with sesame seeds.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||273.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||33.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.