Spinach and Vegetable Delight
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 395 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29310 times
This recipe contains an excellent combination of proteins from gram dal. The goodness of iron from spinach and the fibre and vitamins from other vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables and tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add the boiled dal, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and ¼ cup of water and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.