Soya Namak Paras ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14969 times
Spiced crispies made of whole wheat and soya flour, ideal for those who have to cut down on fat. This is a lovely snack to be enjoyed while watching your favourite television programme.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl till it is a bread crumb like mixture.
- Add approx. ¼ cup of water and knead lightly into a dough.
- Roll out into a large chapatti approx. ¼ cm. Thick.
- Cut into diamond shapes or small puris using a cookie cutter.
- Place on a lightly greased microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in air-tight container.
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||15 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.