South Indian Baby Corn Curry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40695 times
Baby corn in a delicious curry form, flavoured subtly and aesthetically with a blend of south indian spices.
- Combine the baby corn with 2 tablespoons water in a microwave proof plate and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida in a microwave-proof bowl, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger, mix well and cover with a lid and microwave on high for 30seconds.
- Add the tamarind water, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, curry powder, sugar, milk and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the baby corn, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||83.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||19.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.