5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55119 times
Thin petha slices stuffed with pistachio sandesh.
- Prepare the petha slices as mentioned in the recipe for petha.
- Divide the filling into 20 equal parts and shape each portion into even sized rounds.
- Place one portion of the filling on a petha slice.
- Fold it along the sides to form a triangle and stud it with a clove .
- To slice the petha, use a sharp wafer slicer. each slice should be at least 200 mm. x 200 mm. (4" x 4").
- VARIATION : KESAR PETHA PAAN
- Use yellow food colouring instead of the green food colouring in the above recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.