Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 58664 times
Recipe Description for Paneer Tikka Wrap
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, onions, capsicum and the prepared marinade in a bowl and mix lightly. Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the marinated paneer and vegetables and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, combine the onion rings and chaat masala, mix well and keep aside.
- Warm a roti on a non-stick tava, place it on a clean dry surface and arrange 1/4th of the prepared paneer and vegetable filling in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Spread 4 to 5 onion rings over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Paneer Tikka Wrap Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.