Oreo Cheesecake Cookies Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1875 times
Oreo Cheesecake Cookies Video by Tarla Dalal. These soft-centred cookies are not only unique but totally outta-this-world. We warn you, it is really very difficult to stop with one! These Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are unlike anything you have ever had before.
Recipe Description for Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- Take a baking tray, line it with butter paper. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese in a deep bowl and mix well till smooth, using a whisk.
- Add the sugar and vanilla essence and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the plain flour and chocolate chips and fold gently using a spatula.
- Take a scooper and scoop a portion of a dough, roll it between your palms to form a ball. Roll it in the crushed oreo biscuit till it is coated evenly from all the sides and place it on a baking tray.
- Repeat step 5 to make 11 more cookies.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes or till light brown in colour from the sides.
- Once baked, cool completely for 30 minutes and serve or store it in an air-tight container and use as required.
See step by step images of Oreo Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.