Lemon Grass Vegetable and Noodle Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6743 times
The first impression is very important, be it for a person or a meal. So, why not start your meal with an aromatic stir-fried vegetable soup? this lemongrass flavoured soup is so exotic and tasty that it is sure to fire up your gastronomical machinery and set the pace for a wonderful meal ahead. By increasing the amount of noodles a bit, you can even serve the lemongrass, vegetable and noodle soup as a healthy between-meal snack or a simple supper on days when you feel heavy.
Recipe Description for Lemon Grass, Vegetable and Noodle Soup
- Combine the lemongrass and ½ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Strain using a strainer and keep the lemon grass water aside.
- Soak the red chillies in enough warm water in a bowl for 20 minutes and drain well.
- 4combine the red chillies, garlic and ginger and pound in a mortar-pestle (khabhatta) to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the baby corn, carrot, broccoli and french beans and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, 2 tsp of the red chilli- garlic –ginger paste, lemon grass water, boiled noodles, soy sauce, salt and crushed seasoning cube and mix well.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.