Kadai Paneer Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 281565 times
Kadai Paneer Video. This dish of cubed paneer combined with a spicy kadhai gravy! the aroma of spices cooking in simmering tomatoes is an unmistakeable signature of this dish!
Recipe Description for Kadai Paneer, Popular Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer
- Combine the red chillies and coriander seeds and dry roast on a hot tava (griddle) for 30 seconds.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the prepared powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for another 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the oil separates, while stirring occasionally.
- Mash it a little using a potato masher.
- Add the tomato puree, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala, salt and approx 2 tbsp water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Use as required.
- To make kadai paneer, heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer pieces till they turn light brown in colour. Drain on absorbent paper and place in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent for approx. 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the kadhai gravy, coriander-cumin seeds powder,chilli powder, turmeric powder,garam masala, dried fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
- Add the capsicum, 1 cup water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the paneer, salt and cook on a slow flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cream, mix well and serve the kadai paneer hot garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Kadai Paneer, Popular Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.