Indian Style Macaroni Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1844 times
The culinary art knows no barrier, whatsoever. It is limited only by one’s imagination. You can take an Indian variant of rice and top it with an Oriental sauce, you can take a classic Italian ingredient like macaroni and cook it in Indian style. Well, what stops you! This fusion delicacy features perfectly cooked macaroni, perked up with a range of delicious veggies, a dash of tomato ketchup and tongue-tickling desi spice mixes like garam masala and pav bhaji masala. A garnish of grated cheese gives the Indian-Style Macaroni a fabulous finishing touch. The total effect is absolutely awesome, and gives you the best of both worlds.
Recipe Description for Indian Style Macaroni
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the carrot, french beans, green peas and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, tomato ketchup, garam masala, pav bhaji masala and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the macaroni, toss well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.