Healthy No Bake Cookies Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 23853 times
Healthy no bake cookies, these are loved by kids and very easy and quick to make. . . Involve your kids while making this; they will really enjoy the process.
Recipe Description for Healthy No Bake Cookies, Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and crush to a coarse powder with the help of your hands.
- Add the muesli, wheat bran, flax seeds, peanut butter, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Knead the mixture very well into a dough using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a ball.
- Flatten each ball between your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
- Roll the prepared cookies in desiccated coconut till they are evenly coated from both the sides.
- Store in an air-tight container, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
See step by step images of Healthy No Bake Cookies, Peanut Butter and Muesli Cookies Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.