Hari Chila Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 221 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 71875 times
These whole wheat rotis are enriched with spinach, fenugreek and coriander mixture and garnished with bean sprouts, tomatoes and cheese for enhanced taste and vitamins.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using a little water if required.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients with 1/3 cup water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into circle of 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Place all 4 rotis on a large non-stick pan and cook using a little oil till one side is slightly cooked.
- Upturn the rotis and spoon out the chila mixture on them.
- Top with the bean spouts, tomatoes and cheese.
- Cook on both sides using a little oil.
- Makes 4 open rotis.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.