5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 144 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28198 times
Make this attractive sandesh rose and show off your culinary skills.
- Make the rasgulla discs as mentioned in the recipe. Remove the chilled rasgulla discs from the syrup and squeeze out the excess syrup.
- Cover one side of each rasgulla disc with the silver leaf.
- Mix together the sandesh, milk and rose essence till it is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Make a layer of petals along the sides of each rasgulla disc with the sandesh mixture using a flat teaspoon.
- Fill the centre with pistachio powder and saffron.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.