• Snax biscuits are usually enjoyed as a snack with a cold or hot beverage.
• They can be crumbled to make crumbs, which may be used to coat cutlets and vegetable rolls.
• They can also be used as nice small canapés (small finger food with tasty toppings) with any topping of your choice. For example, cheese, cottage cheese, cucumber, sprouts, boiled eggs, shredded chicken, etc.
How to store snax biscuits
• The biscuits should be stored in an airtight container.
• Do not store with strongly flavoured biscuits like pineapple or orange cream as their flavours will overpower the subtle taste of Snax.
Health benefits of snax biscuits
• Biscuits are a quick source of carbohydrate, and help keep hunger away.
• Since these biscuits are high in sodium and fat content, have them in limited amounts only.