Last Updated : Oct 23,2017
Viewed 4288 times
Snax is a small, flat-baked salty biscuit, manufactured and marketed by Britannia Foods. It is light, crisp and mildly-salted. The well-balanced flavour and crispiness is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
Crushed snax biscuits
The biscuits are crushed either with hand or by placing them in a cloth and pounding them with a hammer for a few seconds. The latter procedure tends to impart a finer crushed product than the former.
Powdered snax biscuits
You may powder the biscuits in a dry grinder or by placing them between cloth or plastic sheets and pounding them with a hammer. They may be powdered fine or coarsely as per the recipe requirements.
How to select
Check the pack seal and expiry date before buying.
• Snax biscuits are usually enjoyed as a snack with a cold or hot beverage.
• They can be crumbled to make crumbs, which may be used to coat cutlets and vegetable rolls.
• They can also be used as nice small canapés (small finger food with tasty toppings) with any topping of your choice. For example, cheese, cottage cheese, cucumber, sprouts, boiled eggs, shredded chicken, etc.
How to store
• The biscuits should be stored in an airtight container.
• Do not store with strongly flavoured biscuits like pineapple or orange cream as their flavours will overpower the subtle taste of Snax.
• Biscuits are a quick source of carbohydrate, and help keep hunger away.
• Since these biscuits are high in sodium and fat content, have them in limited amounts only.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.