• Quinoa flour is used to make gluten-free breads and other baked goods like pancakes, muffins, pizza base, pie crusts, etc.
• It is usually used in combination with other flours.
• It may be used to thicken sauces, soups, etc.
How to store quinoa flour, quinoa atta
• Store in an airtight container.
• Some people also store quinoa flour in the refrigerator in an airtight container or deep freeze it, to use when required.
Health benefits of quinoa flour, quinoa atta 1. Achieve Weight Loss :
The high fiber count of quinoa is the prime nutrient which assist in weight loss. The fiber it possess is almost double than any other grain – 19.9 g per cup. This much fiber is enough to increase the feeling of fullness or give a feeling of satiety and consume fewer calories from junk foods. It’s high protein additionally aids to boost your metabolism and reduce appetite. A decent weight loss is achieved by eating quinoa on a regular basis, probably at least twice to thrice a week. 2. Manage Diabetes :
With a low glycemic index of 53, quinoa qualifies to be a part of a diabetic
meal plan. A low glycemic index
category food will not tend to raise the blood sugar levels rapidly, thus helping to manage diabetes. Also being naturally high in fiber, it gets slowly digested and so helps to handle sugar levels better. However, it’s also important to keep its carbs in mind. Hence it is advisable to not consume only quinoa. Pair it with other high protein foods or high fiber veggies. And if you have been suggested an absolutely low-carb diet, this isn’t a very good choice for you.
Click here to know more about the Health Benefits of Quinoa flour