• Oreo pie crust is used to prepare pies.
• The pie crusts can also be topped with any praline, almond paste or chocolate before it is baked or sliced to admit sweet or savoury fillings.
• The warm pies may be filled with ham and cheese or feta cheese and spinach.
• Oreo pies are commonly served alongside coffee as a snack or breakfast.
• Oreo pie crusts can be used to make puddings, truffles, cakes, etc. Decorate the top with whipped cream and cookie crumbs, and it’s ready to serve.
How to store oreo pie crust
The pie crust should be refrigerated and used within a week.
Health benefits of oreo pie crust
• Oreo pie crusts are a quick source of carbohydrate, helping keep hunger at bay.
• You could fill the pies with fruits and other healthy ingredients to boost the nutrition quotient a bit.
• Since these crusts are high in sugar and fat content, have them in limited amounts only.