• Blending blueberry crush with cinnamon, lemon juice and maple syrup, makes it a heavenly topping on both waffles and pancakes. If you'd like to be extra indulgent finish the topping with a swirl of whipped cream.
• Yogurt parfaits, meusli or oats with a helping of blueberry crush takes on a whole new hue and taste.
• While making cheesecakes and pies, use this syrup as a filling in conjunction with other fresh berries like strawberries and raspberries.
• A fresh breakfast smoothie tastes great with a serving of blueberry crush.
How to store blueberry crush, blueberry syrup
It is a good idea to refrigerate this to extend the shelf life. Once opened, it stays good for around a year, but always keep an eye on the expiry date.
Health benefits of blueberry crush, blueberry syrup
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• The product stays fresh for about a year when stored in the refrigerator, however keep in mind the expiry date and use accordingly.