Fresh Strawberry Jam
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 258 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30589 times
The season for this jam coincides, as the name suggests, with the strawberry season.
- Mix all the strawberries and sugar and cook until thick.
- Cool slightly and add the lemon juice.
- Fill in a clean bottle.
- Goodness Guide :
- Makes a jam containing no additives or artificial flavours.
- It also contains a reduced amount of sugar.
- All this without compromising on the taste.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.