Dill Potatoes and Carrots
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18404 times
Dill is not a herb we use on a daily basis but if it is used judiciously, can create a subtle blend of flavours that are guaranteed to please. Carrots and potatoes are vegetables that absorb the flavours beautifully.
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in salted water. Peel the potatoes and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, dill, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Toss the potatoes and carrots and mix well so that the butter coats the potatoes and carrots.
- Thread them alternatively onto 4 skewers and grill them over a charcoal or electric barbeque till they are lightly browned.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.