Added to 246 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 84800 times
Making Corn Chips is actually so simple that once you try it, you will never want to buy it from outside. You just need to take care about rolling the dough very thinly so as to get really crisp chips. Once ready, you can store the chips in airtight containers to use anytime you want. The real excitement about corn chips is in the dips you serve them with. Choose a combination of creamy and tangy dips so that everybody will have something that they love. Some serving suggestions are also included in this recipe.
- Mix the maize flour and plain flour with 1 tablespoon of oil and salt.
- Make a dough by adding hot water. Knead very well.
- Roll out the dough into small circles with the help of a little plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry lightly in oil.
- Remove from the oil and sprinkle salt while hot.
- Arrange the corn chips in a plate.
- Just before serving, spread the salsa dip on top and sprinkle the chillies thereon.
- Warm the cream and cheese together. Add a pinch of salt and spread over the corn chips.
- Put under the grill for a few seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||35.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.