How many calories does one Khoba Roti have?
One Khoba Roti gives 289 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 189 calories, proteins account for 32 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 78 calories. One Khoba Roti provides about 14 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Khoba Roti recipe.
Is Khoba Roti healthy?
Khoba Roti is high in
1. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
2. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
3. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 289 calories that come from Khoba Roti?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 27 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 29 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 39 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 50 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.