How many calories does one glass of Date and Banana Shake have?
One glass (200 ml) of Date and Banana Shake gives 326 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 163.2 calories, proteins account for 40 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 119.7 calories. One glass of Date and Banana Shake provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
326 calories for 1 glass of Date and Banana Shake, Carbohydrates 40.8g, Protein 9.9g, Fat 13.3g.
See date banana milkshake recipe | acidity friendly date banana smoothie | no sugar banana date shake | with 13 amazing images.
Acidity friendly date banana smoothie is a healthy and satiating drink. Learn how to make date banana milkshake recipe | acidity friendly date banana smoothie | no sugar banana date shake |
This 10-minute no sugar banana date shake does a lot with just four ingredients. It is insanely healthy and filling. Here is a wonderful date banana milkshakethat you can whip up early in the morning for breakfast.
Acidity friendly date banana smoothie is tasty, easily available and highly alkaline, this fruit is convenient and healthy too. Those suffering from acidity must make the most use of this fruit! The date banana milkshake has a great tinge of dates and the natural sweetness, fruity taste of bananas and mild flavour of cinnamon!
Is Date and Banana Shake healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. But restrictions apply to some.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Dates (benefits of Khajur) : 1 cup of dates (90 gm) gives around 8.05 gm of fiber and will lower down the cholesterol level and will also aid in weight loss. A cup of dates contain 703 mg of potassium (14.95% of RDA) which helps in the regulation of blood pressure and also prevents formation of kidney stones. Dates have a low glycemic index from 43 to 55 depending on the variety, so they are a boon to diabetics to satisfy their sweet tooth. But the amount of its consumption has to be strictly monitored. See details for 8 super benefits of dates.
2. Milk and Low Fat Milk : 1 cup of milk provides 70% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of Calcium. Milk promotes strong bones. The Calcium in Milk helps to protect your teeth against gum disease and keeps your jaw bone strong and healthy. Milk is low in carbs and therefore does not raise blood glucose levels. However diabetics must consider including low fat milk as advised by their dietitian only so as to avoid any fluctuations in blood sugar levels. Protein is another key nutrient which milk is rich in - 8.6 g from a cup. So all those looking to build protein stores can add milk and its products like curd and paneer to their diet. One cup of Milk gives 10 grams of carbs. Low fat milk has lower fat and the same benefits of milk.
3. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. Bananas contain good amounts of potassium and magnesium which lowers the risk of heart diseases. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Date and Banana Shake?
Yes, this recipe is good for diabetics, heart and weight loss but conditions apply. Use low fat milk in the recipe instead of full fat milk. Dates have a low glycemic index from 43 to 55 depending on the variety, so they are a boon to diabetics to satisfy their sweet tooth. But the amount of its consumption has to be strictly monitored.
Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. Bananas contain good amounts of potassium and magnesium which lowers the risk of heart diseases.
Can healthy individuals have Date and Banana Shake?
Date and Banana Shake is rich in
- Phosphorus : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
- Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. It helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
- Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
- Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
- Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.