How many calories does one serving of Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery have?
One serving of Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery gives 164 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 102 calories, proteins account for 42 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 19 calories. One serving of Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery provides about 8 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery recipe.
Is Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery healthy?
Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Zinc : Zinc is involved in collagen synthesis and this helps repair skin and helps build immunity.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
6. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 164 calories that come from Pumpkin and Chawli Errissery?
Walking (6 kmph) = 49 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 16 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 22 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 28 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.