How many calories does one serving of Harbhara Chaat have?
One serving of Harbhara Chaat gives 747 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 462 calories, proteins account for 194 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 93 calories. One serving of Harbhara Chaat provides about 37 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Harbhara Chaat recipe.
Is Harbhara Chaat healthy?
Harbhara Chaat is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
6. Zinc : Zinc is involved in collagen synthesis and this helps repair skin and helps build immunity.
7. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
8. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
9. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
10. Iron : Iron is essential in the chemical reactions that produce energy from foods. Eat more greens and garden cress seeds to prevent you from being anaemic. Here are the top 7 sources of iron rich foods.
11. Potassium : Potassium is critical for those with high blood pressure as it lessen the impact of sodium. Eat more avocados, bananas, watermelons, papaya, plums and grapefruits.
12. Vitamin B3 (niacin) : Vitamin B3 helps in brain functioning and mental health. Also healthy skin formation.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 747 calories that come from Harbhara Chaat?
Walking (6 kmph) = 3hr 44 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 1hr 15 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 1hr 40 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 2hr 8 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.