Tomato and Zucchini Pesto Bruschetta
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 138 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19115 times
Sliced french bread is topped with a freshly-made basil paste, chopped tomatoes, capsicum, zucchini, and cheese. Try using olive oil in the pesto for a lovely original italian flavor.
- Combine the tomatoes, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, zucchini, mozzarella cheese and salt in a bowl to make the topping mixture, divide into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply little butter on each french bread slice and cook on a non-stick tava (griddle) till they are light brown in colour from both the sides.
- Spread little pesto on one side of the bread slice and then 1 portion of the topping.
- Repeat step 3 to make 5 more bruschettas.
- Serve immediately.
- You can adjust the quantity of oilve oil in the pesto to get a spreading consistency.
Nutrient values per bruschetta
|Vitamin A||209 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.