Tomato , Basil and Feta Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18912 times
Pack this exotic Tomato, Basil and Feta Cheese Sandwich for lunch or enjoy as a filling snack anytime.
This sandwich appears very exotic because of the interesting combination of ingredients in the stuffing.
Feta cheese, popularly used in Mediterranean cuisine, has a slightly salty taste that goes well with the tomatoes and basil.
- Combine the feta cheese, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and butter the bread slices lightly.
- Place 4 tomato slices on 1 bread slices, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place 1 portion of the prepared stuffing on it and spread it evenly.
- Cover with another buttered side facing downwards and cut into triangles.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.