Strawberry Lemon Basil Infused Water
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 3537 times
Add a berry lemony punch to your daily drinking water by adding lemons and strawberries to it. Strawberry Lemon Basil Infused Water has a unique taste along with the pleasant aroma of strawberries.
Fruit Infuser Water Bottles are easily available all over India, in online shops as well as the home needs section of supermarkets and retail chains. If you don’t have a Fruit Infuser Bottle, you can just use any glass jar or pitcher.
Put the fruits and herbs in the pitcher along with water and allow them to infuse for 2 to 3 hours. Then, strain the mixture to get detox water. The fruits and herbs can be discarded or more water can be added to make more detox water. Do not use the fruits or herbs for more than twice.
You can also try Sweet Lime Coriander Mint Infused Water or Chickoo Pear Infused Water .
- Put half the strawberry halves, lemon slice, basil leaves and the remaining strawberry halves in the infusing tube and close the lid.
- Fill ¾ of the bottle with water, place the infusing tube in it, close the lid of the bottle tightly and shake it lightly.
- Keep aside to infuse for 2 hours.
- Once the water has been infused with the flavor of lemon slice, remove the peel of the lemon slice and discard it so that the infused water doesn't turn too sour or bitter.
- Put the peeled lemon slice back into the infusing tube.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.