Sitafal Phirni, Custard Apple Phirni
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 344 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31314 times
The combination of milky and fruity flavours is extremely soothing in this Sitafal Phirni. Milk thickened with rice flour is flavoured with custard apple pulp and refrigerated to enhance the flavour and get the perfect consistency.
Serve chilled for a fruitilicious experience, which is much healthier than regular custards and puddings .
- Make a smooth paste using the rice flour and 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- Mix this in the remaining milk and sugar and bring to a boil over a medium flame, stirring continuously.
- Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes till the mixture thickens and the rice flour is cooked.
- Cool completely and add the custard apple pulp.
- Mix well and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||52.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||14.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.