Paneer Balls in Dill Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10980 times
The luscious taste of Paneer Balls in Dill Sauce lives up to the expectations that its enticing appearance creates. A pleasant green sauce of dill leaves pepped up with onions and chillies, and loaded with milk, butter and cheese for a rich and creamy mouth-feel, dresses up scrumptious deep-fried paneer and dill balls, making up a tasty plateful!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk gradually and cook on a medium flame for more 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cheese, green chillies, dill leaves and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Arrange the paneer balls in a serving dish, pour the hot dill sauce over it and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||857.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||2.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.