Mixed Sprouts in Coconut Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15129 times
Health and taste, this subzi gives you the best of both worlds. You can grind the masala and store it in the refrigerator to use as and when required. However, freshly ground masala works its own unbeatable magic!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions, cardamom, clove, cinnamon and garlic paste, mix well and sauté till the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Add the prepared masala and sauté for 1 minute over a low flame, while stirring continuously.
- Add the green chillies, mixed sprouts and salt, mix well and cook for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.