Fruit and Jelly Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8061 times
Here is a dessert you can conjure up in minutes, provided you have some jelly, whipped cream and fruits at home. All you need to do is chop, mix, top, chill, serve! The fruits we have used are suggestive; you can use any that are available at home. You could even exercise your creativity and come up with a fruit combo that complements the colour of the jelly cubes you have. This will make the Fruit and Jelly Sundae appealing to the eye too!
- Combine the kiwi, peach, orange and beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold gently. Keep aside.
- Place 4 jelly cubes in a serving glass and pour ½ of the beaten whipped cream-fruit mixture and again top with 4 more jelly cubes.
- Repeat step 2 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled.
- You might be used to setting jellies in aluminium or glass containers, but for this recipe, we suggest you use a small loose-bottomed cake tin for the purpose. This makes it easier to cut the jelly into cubes.
- Likewise, we also prefer using raspberry or strawberry flavoured jelly for the fruit and jelly sundae because it gels better with the other ingredients in taste and appearance, compared to orange, pineapple, lemon, and other flavours.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.