Cucumber, Tomato and Peanuts in Sweet and Sour Dressing
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 127 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30109 times
Fresh cucumber and tomatoes in a sweet sour dressing with crunchy peanuts.
- Pound the garlic and green chillies in a mortar.
- Mix with the lemon juice, soya sauce and sugar.
- Mix the cucumbers and tomatoes with the dressing and toss well.
- Finally add the peanuts, turn once and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled garnished with peanuts.
- Instead of cutting it into strips, grate the cucumber using a large grater.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.