Baked Boondi Gulab Jamun
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45454 times
This unusual baked combination of rich rabdi, readymade gulab jamun and boondi makes a fantastic dessert option that you can make in just a few minutes!
- Remove the crusts from the bread slices and discard. Grind the bread slices in a food processor to make fresh bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Bring the milk to boil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the fresh bread crumbs, condensed milk and sugar and cook on a high flame, stirring continuously (approximately 10 minutes).
- Remove from the fire, and allow the mixture to cool. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Combine the prepared rabdi, mini gulab jamun and boondi in an oven safe bowl, and mix lightly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with pistachio slivers.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.