Vegetables and Noodles in a Creamy Sauce Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 13081 times
Thin, pungent sauces are commonplace in Oriental cuisine. But, this fabulous creation features a sauce that is both peppy and creamy by virtue of combining soy sauce with cornflour. This sauce goes really well with the delightful combination of crunchy and colourful veggies chosen for this recipe. The Vegetables and Noodles in a Creamy Sauce is further enhanced by the crunch of sesame seeds and peanuts that are used as a garnish! Relish it hot and fresh, otherwise you will miss out on the fantastic interplay of textures.
Recipe Description for Vegetables and Noodles in A Creamy Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok or a kadhai, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, capsicum and bean sprouts, and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt and soya sauce, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens, sesame seeds and peanuts.
See step by step images of Vegetables and Noodles in A Creamy Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.