Vanilla Cupcakes Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8446 times
Vanilla Cupcakes Video. Somehow, the word ‘vanilla’ has been misused in the English language as an expression that means plain or ordinary, but ask any cake lover and they will swear by the versatility of vanilla!
Indeed, be it a sponge or a cupcake, the vanilla flavoured one is the most exciting and useful of all, because its nice soothing taste and mouth-feel complement any flavour beautifully.
Recipe Description for Vanilla Cupcakes
- Combine the plain flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a deep bowl and mix well till it is smooth and light using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour mixture gradually and fold gently.
- Add the milk gradually and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions.
- Place 9 paper muffin cups in a muffin tray and fill each cup with a portion of the batter.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.
See step by step images of Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.