Tomatoes Stuffed with Bean Sprouts ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19653 times
Tomatoes stuffed with protein-rich sprouts and then baked, so as to make it healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Cut the tops of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centres and chop them. Drain the shells.
- Heat the oil, add the sprouts and spring onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chopped tomato (from centres), green chilli, cabbage and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Fill the tomato shells with this mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200ºc for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Health Information :
- A protein-rich recipe with vitamins and minerals.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.